Search This Blog

Saturday, August 4, 2012

MYER Melbourne Masterclass with Michelle Phan!

Last night i attended the MYER Melbourne's Michelle Phan Masterclass. It was definitely one of the more special nights I've had in a long time. It was held in the Myer Bourke Street Mural Hall which is one of the prettiest venues I've ever been in, the atmosphere was very classy and elegant and we were provided with Champagne, sparkling water and light finger foods. The event was supposed to start at 6pm but I dont think Michelle was introduced until about 6:30pm. She started by speaking a little about how she came to where she is today and provided some basic make up tips. I actually thought she would be doing some demonstrations with models however she didn't. After that, we were given a photo opportunity with Michelle and also the chance to walk around to different areas of the hall that were set up with Lancome's products. Overall, I think the event didn't even last for over an hour but apparently she had a flight to catch straight after so they were probably trying to fast track everything. Nonetheless, it was definitely a night to remember! I ended up picking up the limited edition Michelle makeup kit, which is actually really pretty! I didnt think i would like the palette after seeing it online but in person the colours are really gorgeous!

Michelle and I!

Champagne!

Michelle Phan!

  

My friend and I :)


Did anyone else attend? If you did, say hi! :) x


10 comments:

  1. man im so jealous!! I wanted to go too and take a photo with Michelle Phan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I attended too!! I just did a post on it :) I thought she would do a makeup demonstration on stage too, so that was a surprise that she didn't! But I didn't know there would be a meet and greet, and those few seconds with her totally made the night :D I love your dress too, it has such a great print on it! <3

    Pop by and visit my blog Taken By Surprise! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, would you like to follow each other? I'm a Melbourne beauty blogger too, and I love reading local blogs :) <3 I'm following you now on GFC :) xx

      Delete
  3. i attended the event too! it was a pretty great night! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed! how crazy packed was it?! the whole event felt so classy :) x

      Delete
  4. Lucky! Damn I didn't know she was coming to Melbourne :( it looks like it was fun :)

    http://reveriebelle.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw no, yes it was a great night but let's hope she comes back soon :)

      Delete
  5. It's awesome you got to attend! Michelle phan has really created an amazing name for herself! congrats to her~

    Joyce @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, she really has grown and made a name for herself and above all she's very successful, something that i really admire :)

      Delete